Monday, October 21, 2013

U.S.S. Nimitz is coming back to the mainland

Well, I saw on the internet today that the Nimitz is coming home.  They are going to do a port call in the Mediterranean, they are going to do a few training exercises with the fleet, then, they are coming home.  They should be back before Christmas if all goes well.  Our daughter is on that ship.  I've got so much to do now.  Gotta get the house ready and gotta start working out, and, get in shape before she gets back.  Don't want her to come back all buff, and, I still look like an old softie.  I am so excited to be able to see her again.  I did some vacuuming tonight and am going to start getting the fridge cleaned up.  Did I mention that I'm really excited.  Can't wait to see her, hope her visit goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment