Monday, October 7, 2013

Dwayne's starting another blog.

I've decided to start another blog.  I've started blogs before, with good intentions in the beginning, I just forgot about them.  This is yet another attempt at blogging.  We will see how it goes.  To start it off, here are a few of my favorite quotes.

"You must start from where you are right now."  Famous Amos
"You can be a millionaire, and, never pay taxes."  Steve Martin
"First, figure out what you want, then, figure out how to get it."  Unknown

I want a money machine.  I want to work from home.  I want to do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it.  So, we'll just consider this the first day of the rest of my life.  The first goal will be to save $500 to use to start a work from home business.  I've got $30 now, so, only $470 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment